The text for this lesson is Joshua 10:1-15
- What was the Amorite kings’ battle plan?
- What did the men of Gibeon do?
- Did Joshua think the Gibeonites deserved to be punished for tricking him and the Israelites?
- What do the words of encouragement for Joshua in verse 8 mean? How are they also words of encouragement for you?
- What is Joshua’s prayer to the Lord?
- Why do you think he petitioned God for the sun and moon to stand still?
- What is important to know about this miracle?
- How did God fight for Joshua and the Israelites?
- How did God make time stand still?
- What can we learn from Joshua in this story?