The text for this lesson is Exodus 13:17-14:31
- Did the children of Israel have good reason to be terrified?
- How can Moses’ response in Exodus 14:13-14 be helpful for you today?
- What else did God do to rescue the Israelites?
- What were the results of God’s mighty act at the Red Sea?
- Did the people of Israel always trust God’s leadership? Explain your answer.
- Was God a good leader? Why do you think so?
- How did the people know that God was present with them?
- How are we like the children of Israel in the story?
- How does this verse from Moses’ song (Exodus 15:2a) show us God’s love and grace?
- How do we know God is present with us?